Dear Church Leader,
Over the past several years, it has been exciting to see God raise up the youth of our churches to advance His gospel into all nations.
- Over the past four years, the Paris church has graduated 16 teens from high school – and all are faithful disciples! Today, 11 of these teens are involved in growing campus ministries across Europe.
- This summer, Will and Kristen Lambert moved to Spain to help lead the Madrid church. Will was a “kingdom kid”, i.e., born and raised in our fellowship. Jon and Rachel Buchholz, also former kingdom kids, are currently leading the church in Milan, Italy.
- In September, Rob and Chelsea Novack and Ross and Manami Lippencott became the youngest evangelists and women’s ministry leaders appointed in the New York City church in many years. Chelsea, Ross, and Manami are all former kingdom kids.
- Throughout the United States, kingdom kids are impacting their campus ministries through their evangelistic energy and experienced faith.
And this is just the beginning….
Currently, there are thousands of kingdom kids who will graduate within the next decade – what impact will they have on the future of our church? Imagine the potential!
The 2017 Family Conference, titled “All Generations”, is a multiple track conference that will bring together church leaders, youth and family ministers, Kingdom Kids leaders, and parents. Our vision is to strive together towards God’s dream of a thriving, multi-generational church that will reach every generation in every corner of our world with the gospel of Christ. This incredible event will take place over Labor Day weekend in Denver, Colorado. Please join us!
There will be lessons for church leaders on building and integrating family ministry in your church.
Three full tracks are planned: Youth and Family Ministry track, Kingdom Kids track, and the Parenting track.
The Youth and Family Ministry Track will include class topics such as:
- The 11 healthy guidelines of Youth and Family Ministry
- Building dynamic and growing Youth & Family Ministries
- Building Youth and Family Ministries in small churches
- Youth & Family Ministers sharing ideas with one another
- Raising kids as a youth minister
- Logistics – Scheduling
- Strong preaching/curriculum
- Brain development
- Studying with teens including teens outside the church
The Kingdom Kids Ministry Track will include class topics such as:
- How to run a dynamic children’s ministry
- Recruiting great volunteers
- Basic principles on child safety
- How to get a Vacation Bible School program up and running
- Curriculum and sequence ideas
- Classroom management skills
See here for information on the Parenting Track.
- The early-bird registration fee is only $90 per person from now until March 5th. $20 savings off the regular registration price!
- As an additional incentive, if you bring our child, their registration is free during early bird pricing! Each child will receive a free conference t-shirt. That is a $10 savings per child! Note: No childcare will be provided during the Friday leadership track.
For more information and to register, please visit us at: www.2017familyconference.com
We look forward to hosting you in Denver soon!
In His Service,
The 2017 Family Conference Planning Team