We’re excited that you want to host an EXPO booth at the conference. Here’s the step-by-step process for becoming a vendor/exhibitor at “All Generations”.
- Under the registration tab you will see a sub-tab to fill out the form to request space OR just click here.
Register for an EXPO booth
- Our Vendor Relations Team will review your application to ensure your product/service is in line with the mission of our conference.
- You will be notified within 14 days whether your application is approved. Your reservation fee is refundable in the event that your application is not accepted.
- Assuming approval, our team will send you a Conference Kit, which will include policies and procedures, as well as fees for various additional options to customize your table.
- Should you decide to further customize your table with options listed in your Conference Kit, you will work with our Vendor Relations Team to make arrangements and pay applicable fees.
Here’s what your vendor / exhibitor registration fee includes:
- Space within the Vendor Area.
- One standard 6-foot table with draping
- Two basic chairs
“Extras” will require an additional fee; these include but are not limited to:
- Additional seating/furniture/tables
Detailed pricing options for the above items and more are included in the Conference Kit.
Expo Registration Options*
- Non-profit Information Only – 1 Table ($0)
- Non-Profit Information Only – 2 Tables ($30)
- Non-Profit Information Only – 3 Tables ($90)
- Retailer – 1 Table ($60)
- Retailer – 2 Tables ($120)
- Retailer – 3 Tables ($180)
- Retailer – 4 Tables ($240)